When it comes to civil engineering expertise in the Midwest, no one has more to offer your project than TD2.
We design sites for living, playing, and working. Sites have context, opportunities, and constraints that, when appreciated and understood, can lead to successful property development.
We can provide a full complement of technical services in civil engineering, and we can demonstrate that expertise on thousands of successful projects.
We’re ready to partner with you to bring your project to life with these services and more. Contact us today.
- subdivision design
- roadway design
- site design
- geotechnical investigations and reports
- phase I environmental assessments
- soil percolation tests
- storm water pollution prevention plan design (swppp)
- sanitary and storm sewers
- storm water management
- water systems
- construction observation and limited materials testing
- traffic signal design
- retaining wall design
- assisted living/retirement center design
- forensic engineering
- 3D virtual design
- erosion control
- grading design
- asphaltic and Portland cement pavement projects
- pavement resurfacing
- park design
- hiking/biking trails
- pedestrian bridges
- pond and lake design
- retaining walls
- sanitary landfills
- mound and wetland sewage treatment systems